In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our legal system by the second section of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Internet cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our pages again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, started certain sessions, etc. and it also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster and more efficient access to the selected Services.
TYPES OF COOKIES
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
Performance improvement cookies
This type of cookies keeps your preferences for certain tools or services so that you do not have to configure them each time you visit our website and, in some cases, they may be provided by third parties.
Cookies are generated that identify you each time you access our website as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself on the portal. These cookies are used to identify your user account and your associated services, thus facilitating your browsing.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines.
They are used to geographically locate the situation of the connected device to offer you the most appropriate content and services.
These cookies are intended to offer advertising space in the most efficient way possible.
You can always reject cookies in your browser or perhaps you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed in your browser. In any case, it is possible to configure your browsing options.
Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie
- Cookies are always accepted
It is also possible to select the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. You can accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains
- Reject third party cookies
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed)
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
Here we tell you where to find the information for each browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. For more information, Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings. For more information, Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, Apple support or browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are unrelated to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include.